Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
I waited in the drive through at Whataburger for a very long time last week and I never even thought of doing what that guy did!

I'm glad they had the video of it!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Bad day?

Seriously though, how in the world did this guy make it this far in his career? It's not normal just to point your gun at people because you are frustrated lol.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
That light flashing in the corner of his eye? That is career disappation light. Good night Irene

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
If patient, an idiot will ALWAYS reveal himself. Hope they take the badge away from this jackwagon and give it to someone who deserves it.

Reactions: aphdmansoc

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Stick a fork in this clown because he is well done.. Nothing rare about it..;) That was punny..

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Even though on the McDonald's app it says if your a idiot circle here for immediate hire.(going off what they have to do at my local one) He is still someone who needs his badge and gun taken away.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Now he can get a job working on the other side of the window.

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
I am just glad to see that this WAS NOT Florida! ;)

·
Registered
606 Posts
If patient, an idiot will ALWAYS reveal himself. Hope they take the badge away from this jackwagon and give it to someone who deserves it.
Don't forget to take away his gun also. Hopefully he's charged with a felony as that man shouldn't be allowed to carry even a knife.

·
Registered
117 Posts
What gets me is that he only has a bond of $22000!!! If that were you or me brandishing a deadly weapon in someones face, it would have been a tad bit more I'm thinking! :mad:

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Darwin nominee for sure!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just hate it was Georgia, lol. SMH

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·