Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off Hand Quick Draw ~ Can You Hit Without The Sites ~ A Good Read

This about the Taurus 941UL .22 MAG , and the short story about Bill Jordan, and how he could Draw and shoot a man faster than a man could "JUST" pull a trigger...!!!...<:))

A man named Bill Jordan. The old Border Patrol gunslinger was the fastest man with a double-action revolver that there ever was...

http://tinyurl.com/28c6ot

·
Registered
497 Posts

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
That could be a toss-up as Jordan was a professional lawman/ gun writer and Michlek is a professional competitor (as far as I know).

Steelheart

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm impressed... what kind of round was he using? I can't come close to that shooting +P's in my JUDGE, and coming any where near the BULL...<:-(( My Judge sounds like a Cannon, compared to that Pop Gun...!!!....<:))

250 Gr. CowBoy Black Powder...<:))

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
The .22 magnum is a great cartridge, The energy transmited to the body is about the same a .44 mag but scaled down a little just because of the mass, and the price of .22 mag is a lot cheaper than .44, .38 or even 9mm. My friends old man has a taurus 7 shot snubbie .22 mag in stainless and that's his drawer gun.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes,... your right ACE... The other name that the .22 Magnum is known by, is... "The Vicious Beast" ...<:))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts