Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a very close friend ask,, What % of the day was I armed?? Had to stop and think about that one..( In my possession) I kept track for few days-------- About 55%...

·
Super Moderator
40,551 Posts
I am armed all the time I am a wake, unless I am in the shower, or the 2 or 3 times a month my job takes me to the court house. When in the shower the gun is with in arms reach. When going to the court house, after I park, the gun gets locked in the car, when I get back in the car, its right back on me. It does no good if you don't have it when you need it, and you just never know when you need it.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
I'm armed part of the time every day. It's up to the bad guys to try to figure out when I am and when I'm not.

Reactions: Armedpatriot

·
Administrator
35,399 Posts
Sitting in my office working and occasionally checking in to TA.net, I glance to my left and there, within arms reach, is my trusty PT1911, cocked and locked. In my bedroom at night, my Glock 21 is right there standing watch. At almost all times in between, I'm either carrying my PT145 or my Ruger LCP. So I would say I'm armed at all times. :)

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
The only time i'm not armed is at work, it's the most nerve-wracking drive of my day. I literally feel naked, but to preserve my job i can't take a firearm onto Federal property.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I am armed every waking moment....no matter where I am.

Shower: Firearm is an arms length away.
Sleeping: On the nightstand
I actually found a pic of NYPD:

defending.jpg

LOL!

Sorry dude, gotta get my post count up!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Almost always except when going to and from work. I am not allowed to bring firearms onto company property. But everywhere else it is either on me or within reach.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I'm pretty much armed all the time unless I have to drive through Illinois for some reason or another....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Armed at all times when awake. As I sit at my desk at home typing this, it's on my side.
When sleeping, it's on the nightstand within reach.
When in the shower, it's on the counter within reach.
We're encouraged to carry at work, so that's not an issue.
The only place I go where I can't be armed is when jury duty comes up, in which case I lock it in the truck and rearm upon entering my vehicle.

Having a gun does you no good if you can't reach it in an instant.

·
Registered
81 Posts
LOL +1 on the post count!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Used to carry everywhere, but now that warmer weather is here, I'm having trouble concealing so I'm not carring near as much...makes me feel naked in a way!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
When awake I'm armed the only time away from the house I'm not are places that it's illegal at house like said above in the shower within arms length and bed out of sight but quick and easy to acquire.

Oh and When Making Tricycle Motors as Moondawg said really can't make them anymore but it's still fun practicing how.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Except for on county property, when in the shower I keep it close and have the dog alarm.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts