Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several years ago, I bought a Taurus .40 from my local Cabela's. The model number engraved on it is 24/7 G2C. I like it but have not been able to find magazines for it. I have contacted Taurus, Cabela's and several vendors without finding any. I joined this site in the hope that someone here would know whether or not the situation is hopeless.

I will appreciate any feedback.

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
First, Welcome to Taurus Armed!

If Taurus support doesn't have them, Gunbroker.com is probably your best chance.
I purchased several extra direct from Taurus, when I got the 45ACP version. Good luck with that.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Several years ago, I bought a Taurus .40 from my local Cabela's. The model number engraved on it is 24/7 G2C. I like it but have not been able to find magazines for it. I have contacted Taurus, Cabela's and several vendors without finding any. I joined this site in the hope that someone here would know whether or not the situation is hopeless.

Is this it ?

Taurus Magazine For Taurus 24/7 Gen2 .40 S&W 15 Round - Brent Force Security

·
Registered
807 Posts
Thanks. It could be. I'll check into it.

I have a friend who has an old generation Taurus 45 of some sort. He couldn't find magazines either, so I began a hunt and located a box store in the Dallas area...called them and they said they had five...I said I needed only two, but he made me a deal to buy all five I couldn't resist.

Point to this is call them and see how many and try to bargain for the older magazines...never know.

·
Premium Member
7,387 Posts
Reactions: Old_Sp5

·
Registered
249 Posts

A few years ago I ordered mags from Taurus, back ordered. Waited. Waited. Waited. Bought others. Waited. Waited. Taurus shipped! About 6 months be careful what you buy. There are fakes that claim to be Taurus- and aren’t.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts