Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,765 Posts
Seriously, what a name...:D...Tusha Penny?! :rofl:...advertising prices, are we?!!!

·
Premium Member
11,264 Posts
Read that on a different web site. The comments were not as sympathetic to gun owners as TTAG, but I had to ask; How did a foreign national (an Aussie) get an AK47 through customs to shoot up a couple of mosque? Did he buy it in NZ? When is the last time you heard of a country with strict gun controls selling a firearm to a foreign national, along with the ammo and mags required to do the damage he did? And finally, what has the muslin PC nonsense in NZ got to do with the 2nd amendment of the Bill of Rights in the US?

·
Premium Member
5,704 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,081 Posts
That was some funny stuff. It was interesting that it required solving a math problem before posting to the site. This was a little reminiscent of literacy tests for voting.
I agree, funny as hell but creative entries!

And, I think a simple Constitution related question should be required for voting and a Constitutional SAT type test for the politicians.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Read that on a different web site. The comments were not as sympathetic to gun owners as TTAG, but I had to ask; How did a foreign national (an Aussie) get an AK47 through customs to shoot up a couple of mosque? Did he buy it in NZ? When is the last time you heard of a country with strict gun controls selling a firearm to a foreign national, along with the ammo and mags required to do the damage he did? And finally, what has the muslin PC nonsense in NZ got to do with the 2nd amendment of the Bill of Rights in the US?
he was living there and bought the AR's and shotguns there. gun laws in NZ are/were very relaxed compared to here in Aus. Australia and NZ have a very close bond and don't really think of each other as foreigners. we can buy and store firearms over there for hunting trips

1 - 8 of 8 Posts