Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't understand why someone would do this? I wonder how much the liberal media hyping up all the protesters had to do with this man going off the deep end? Sad!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
There was one article that showed a Taurus but it appeared to have been a stock photo and not one of the actual firearm.

Please cite a link where you found this information. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
And where is Sharpton? Jackson? Screwy Louie, obamanation, Holder, DiBlasio, the mainstream media? How about the Occupy crowd? How about the black community which gets a large share of the police protections because, let's face it, that community has a large share of the violent crimes?

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
There was one article that showed a Taurus but it appeared to have been a stock photo and not one of the actual firearm.

Please cite a link where you found this information. Thanks.

Sent from my Huawei Phablet using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,728 Posts

That's a Taurus. :( Hopefully they will not demonize the firearm and instead focus on the looser that did the shooting.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts

In media land that should be described as an AR-15 automatic Glock with a 30 round clip capable of delivering 90 rounds of armor piercing ammo in one second.

If they don't they don't go there and hear Taurus we will have another Zodiac killer on our hands.

Apologies for going there but I just don't underestimate the potential for stupidity.

So - where IS the talk of the high cap mag and the effectiveness of NY gun laws. I hear crickets chirping from the mainstream! Grr:mad:

*7 +1 and everyone would have been all right - now I get it. Not.

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
Continually referred to as a semiautomatic. Why not just a "GUN" ?

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
The two NYPD officers were murdered by an evil man dedicated to exact his own form of revenge. Just like Louis Farrakhan said would and should happen. There are those among us that want this to elevate. Some for financial gain like AL "Tawanna" Sharpton and Jessie "The Extortionist" Jackson. But the their are the folks like Farrakhan that want to destroy all non-black races and force Islamic conversions. These are strange times, indeed.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm sorry, but in my eyes these two officers were not murdered by a Taurus, they were murdered by a coward of unbalanced mental capacity.

I saw these photos early this morning and was hoping that the Taurus name would escape the attention of the anti gun faction of society.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
The brand don't matter. I never hear " man shot by Glock/ Kimber/ Ruger/ Walther/ etc.....

Never heard a reporter say drunk driver driving a Ford Mustang runs over woman.

Nah, unless it's an AR 15 ghost rifled with dual simultaneous feeding belt driven 300 round capacity mags - they don't care.

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
I would love to get those grips on my 92, but since I have a duotone I would probably get the aluminum ones or get some factory black and spray them silver. Lol

Reactions: Magnum_Gauge

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
The one time it would have been nice if they would of had a FTF. Very sad, Prayers for the families.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
So you're telling me that the "high capacity" magazine ban didn't keep this whack-job from having what they call a high capacity magazine? Or somehow make him less dangerous? SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!:bang:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Might make a difference to somebody, not to me. Whatever he did it with, a coward's a coward.
Yep.

Any run of the mill, low-life, coward could have accomplished the same murderous plot with a "zip-gun" or any "Saturday night special". The fact that a Taurus handgun was used to murder these innocent police officers is not one bit relevant to the heinous crime that was committed.

·
Registered
36,305 Posts
I haven't heard if it was a 92/99 or a 100/101?
doesn't rally matter, no does the brand, unless you actually believe that "GUNS KILL".
heres the thought--- New York- total gun ban, convicted criminal-- has a gun, stolen Gun--- so whats new?--- been in and out of jail and trouble forever--- released over and over.
same old same old!
Criminals don't read, understand nor care about the law!
as long s a society we continue to tolerate these occurences of the Justice system as it now operates, nothing really surprises me.
Is to bad that the Summer olympics aren't going on now!
I am sure Al Sharpton could easily win the backstroke contest!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts