Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Nylon holster for 24/7 Pro

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Radiated Jay 
#1 ·
I bought off of E-Bay this nylon holster for my son's 24/7 Pro 9mm - thats MY 24/7 45 cal posing in the holster, with spare mag. Seems like a well designed, rugged holster. I think he'll be happy with it.

See less See more
#3 ·
It's a belt holster, and it only cost $10. The shipping was a big outrageous though, it was another 10. I'll probably give him an earful on his feedback about that.... ;D I could have shipped this for $4 or $5.......oh well, it's still a pretty good deal, IMO.

#4 ·
$10 ain't bad. I am sort of looking for a cheap open carry holster for my 24/7. Just for carry around the house/property while mowing, etc. Gotta keep an eye out for those 4 leg and no leg critters.

You're right about shipping. That's one reason why I don't go to ebay much anymore. Sure, you can catch a bargain on an item, but the seller usually makes that up by gouging you on shipping. If you (seller) are charging me $10 shipping, it better get there inside of 3 days. Between shipping and high minimum bids, I rarely use ebay now.

#10 ·
Sure - it was crackshots1979. He shipped it pretty fast, I think I got it in 4 days or so.

BTW - I'm going to post a picture of another holster I got on ebay - as soon as I can get the pic uploaded.

#14 ·
It just velcros in - and if you want, you can velcro the straps in behind the gun so there is no retension at all....the Mil Pro fits in pretty snugly, but will come out with a minimum of fuss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.