Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27,172 Posts
I see no point to jokes or giving Jenner a hard time.

Aside from anything else, who the heck cares?

·
10,379 Posts
I see no point to jokes or giving Jenner a hard time.

Aside from anything else, who the heck cares?
Just goes to show how far out of the loop I am, I don't even get the reference.

Ahh, it's a blissful life when you don't watch the lamestream media and fast forward through any commercials:D

Reactions: btleslie and MadKaw

·
Registered
24,545 Posts
Meh!!!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

I dislike this too

O-cereal 1.jpg

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Registered
27,172 Posts
Moral decay of society. Get used to it.
Morality (from the Latin moralitas "manner, character, proper behavior") is the differentiation of intentions, decisions, and actions between those that are "good" (or right) and those that are "bad" (or wrong). Morality can be a body of standards or principles derived from a code of conduct from a particular philosophy, religion, culture, etc., or it can derive from a standard that a person believes should be universal.

So what is Jenner doing that is "bad" and exactly which principal of "rightness" is he breaking?

Personally I reserve the "wrong" appellation for those actions which harm others.

Reactions: pathfindercec

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
In his/her recent car crash if they were arrested which jail would he go to boys or girls? I guess those Kardashian women ruined his life.

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts
I could care less about people's choices (most of the time), but I reserve the right to laugh at public figures. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts
I suppose I should have wrote couldn't care less, but maybe I cared barely enough that I could have cared less. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts