Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
With the flood of new members that's pretty quick, congrats.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Got mine the first of the month. Took 7 weeks.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Yea mine came yesterday also...

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Still waiting on mine - sent in around Feb 1.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Reactions: Lmstncwby

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
It is a good thing that they are so overwhelmed with new memberships that it takes awhile. Now if they would focus less on spamming me with credit offers and dvd's that might help speed up the process!

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
Well, at least you won't have to wait for the junk mail, offers and contribution request to start, they will be swift and frequent. Thanks for joining the NRA.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Thank you for joining.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Trying to be patient...it'll get here, it'll get here...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Congrats! I encourage everyone interested in liberty, self protection and shooting sports to join the NRA. It is the strongest voice we have.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I don't get all that stuff I think you can stop that. All I get is letters telling me of what senators and reps of my state to write and call to help fight for our 2nd amendment rights. And even though you get your free memberships I hope you can help buy donating a little something because they are fighting hard for us.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I signed up for my FREE 1 yr. NRA membership thru Taurus for buying a new TCP-738 on 2/3/2013. I received my packet on 4/12/2013. Today 4/23/2013 I received a renewal notice that says Amount Due: $25.00 ???????????????

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
i signed up for my free 1 yr. Nra membership thru taurus for buying a new tcp-738 on 2/3/2013. I received my packet on 4/12/2013. Today 4/23/2013 i received a renewal notice that says amount due: $25.00 ???????????????
ruh roh!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Glad you joined. The more the merrier. I'd suggest buying memberships for your children when you can - the price will be higher if your kids pay for it as adults. You can expect a lot of calls from the NRA - just telling it how it is. They are the loudest voice we have as gun owners, and they're on our side without question. The calls will be to see if you would like to donate money. I give what I can when I can. We need all the help we can get with the current administration's dumbass(for lack of a better word) view on firearms and their owners. I don't work for the NRA... I support what the NRA stands for and welcome anyone else that does too.

·
Super Moderator
20,013 Posts
That is excellent advice Southern! I did the lifetime offering about 6 weeks ago and my middle son came home today and had done the carry permit application today (he's just about to turn 23) and will get him into the NRA stuff really quick like too.

They are the favorite target of anti-2A politicians but they got the backbone to stand up and take the heat.

I also encourage local and state firearm membership where available. I just re-upped with my state organization (GorgiaCarry.org) for 3 more years last week.

The battle is still mostly uphill although we have won some middle ground lately. Only advice would be to remain as active as possible in your pro-firearm organizations.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts