1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've seen those before but can't for the life of me remember where. I'd probably but one if they came available and if the price was right.
But if I'm walking my dog in a neighborhood that would need anything more that a concealed handgun, I'll just put a light on my AR and call it done

Reactions: Uliki

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
PLEASE tell me they are going to produce this! Why would they tease us with the possibility and then not make it? I want one!

·
10,379 Posts
IIRC the one shown there is a NFA item. Someone on one of the forums I visit was saying it has a Glock 18, WTH that's supposed to mean...apparently full auto? (I know next to nothing about Glock, they hold no interest for me.

I remember they made one on Sons of Guns with a MAC last year, clunky thing it was, at least this one's a bit more streamlined.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I think I need one of those

·
Registered
273 Posts
Red Jacket made one of those a couple of years ago on their show.

·
Registered
612 Posts
yea it was a red jacket thing first. someone in the shop bought it as a pellet gun at a gun show. Theirs was a tad clunky but had some survival gear tucked away. seems pretty lame to me but I could see it's uses..Whats the law with that? concealed? brandishing?? how would you describe the method of carry?

·
Registered
96 Posts
If anyone here plays Call of Duty online the latest COD version gives you a chance to use the "FM9" which is the online version of this foldable gun. In the game it is fully automatic and meant for close range use. The first time I used it I didn't know what it was, it just folded open and then you had this funny looking machine pistol.

For the game it worked well for very close range, it was crappy trying to shoot the other guy across the map.:cool:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
But whyyyyyyy??? I just dont understand... why does a person need a fold able fully auto gun to go for a walk. Why does a person even need a gun when they walk in the first place ??
I would think that a less cumbersome flashlight or walking stick with a single shot gun shell would be more useful.

·
Registered
7,697 Posts
yea it was a red jacket thing first. someone in the shop bought it as a pellet gun at a gun show. Theirs was a tad clunky but had some survival gear tucked away. seems pretty lame to me but I could see it's uses..Whats the law with that? concealed? brandishing?? how would you describe the method of carry?
Um, no. The FMG9 was introduced at SHOT 2008.

·
Super Moderator
21,546 Posts
Magpul had it almost two years before Red Jacket. Magpul showed it first at that years shot show. Red Jacket caught hell for copying it.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Think I'll get me one o' them. I'll shoot it a couple of times and then store it in the trunk of my Edsel.

·
Registered
612 Posts
should of said I seen it there first.
still what sort of carry law applies to it. in the folded position would it be considered concealed?

·
Registered
848 Posts
I want one so bad I can taste it. That is a nice piece of hardware. Talk about multi-tasking.

·
Super Moderator
13,830 Posts
Actually, Mattel had them beat by about 50 years. I had the Zero M radio/rifle, and my brother had the camera/pistol. [Spoiler alert: Could that be a young Kurt Russell?]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts