Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Stoeger came out with their Double Defense SXS shotgun, I thought it was pretty nice, but said that I would be happier if they came out with an O/U version. Now look at what they went and did! A Stoeger Double Defense O/U! I want one so bad that I can hardly stand it! The micro .380 purchase may have to wait for awhile! :D

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
It's hard on beat the looks of a side by side.

·
Premium Member
13,285 Posts
Reactions: sandman 11

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I've seen pictures of these before. I agree, I want one!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool road warrior looking gun but I’ll stick with the pump for serious social work.
Yeah, I suppose that I will stick with my Winchester 1300 too, but I am sure I can make it work for all of the other shotgun disciplines, as long as I train a little more! :D

·
Registered
29,918 Posts
Some things are just sacred.:angel:

Can't see synthetic stocks, lasers nor picatinny rails on a lever gun nor over under.
:icon_ nono:

John Moses Browning is a spinning in his grave!
:angry:

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Yeah, but even if their name isn't Trap, anyone breaking into RevolverFan's place would regret facing that loaded Stoeger!!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That is a really cool looking shotgun!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
That Looks great! but what happens when you need more than 2 shots?
In a home defense situation if you need more than two shots from a shotgun, you're pretty much screwed anyway.

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
That Looks great! but what happens when you need more than 2 shots?
If you get the chance to watch a Cowboy Action Shoot by all means watch it. You'll gain a lot of respect for those Short Double Barrell Shotgun, Lever Action Rifles and Single Action Revolvers.

·
Registered
382 Posts
You made me realize that I haven't shot my Stoeger Coach gun in a while. I had to go in the backyard and fire off a few rounds! I like my pump, but there is just something about a short double barrel 12ga that just feels right.

Will

1 - 20 of 23 Posts