Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been putting off buying a couple of different guns for a while, and I figured, with all the discussion about new laws, I would jump now rather than wait and see. I've ordered a CZ Evo 3 (no arm brace, shadow gray) and 10 30 round mags and a Mossburg Shockwave in 20ga. Should be here in a week or so. Didn't really want to at this time, but when I went looking for the Evo, they were sold out most everywhere. I would prefer the brace, but they can be added later.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yes there are lots of options for an arm brace.

However, after your research, I wouldn’t wait too long.

Consider a folding arm brace.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
I've been putting off buying a couple of different guns for a while, and I figured, with all the discussion about new laws, I would jump now rather than wait and see. I've ordered a CZ Evo 3 (no arm brace, shadow gray) and 10 30 round mags and a Mossburg Shockwave in 20ga. Should be here in a week or so. Didn't really want to at this time, but when I went looking for the Evo, they were sold out most everywhere. I would prefer the brace, but they can be added later.
b.t.w., the latest AW ban proposed includes a wide variety and types of firearms, not just AR's and AK's. It does not have a grandfather clause, like the 94 one did. That means that if it ever passes and the Evo and Shockwave is on the list, the law says you must turn it in and just accept whatever the government wants to give you for it. If you don't you will be committing a felony, just like people who currently possess a bump stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts