Taurus Firearm Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
18,498 Posts
:huh:...rapturous state....:unsure:...isn't that what they used to call dysentery?

Reactions: jonrjen

·
Super Moderator
35,553 Posts
Was that "rapture" or "rupture"??
:huh:...rapturous state....:unsure:...isn't that what they used to call dysentery?

Lemme check with Montezuma! :D

BTW...speaking of plants that we consume...let the vegans in your life know that their food of choice is not without consequence...they should keep this in mind when they behead a lettuce or amputate a tomato.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smar...4vLazkP1bjqyjCXPlO2bgBr74#yVb0BHUhZ87yywyE.01

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
If vegans and progressives really care they would dig a hole and crawl in for a long dirt nap. This way they could feed and nourish mother earth and not pollute or have a larger carbon foot print if they were to keep walking around. Make a bold statement.
Save a baby seal,
go north and let a starving polar bear eat you.

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
Reactions: Czechbikr

·
17,584 Posts
We have reached Peak Potato!!! I will miss my egg and potato breakfast tacos.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
A secondary affect of this, there will be a GLUT of cooking oil. Less fries getting fried.

Prices will plummet!

All the Best,
D. White

Reactions: Flash60601

·
Super Moderator
35,553 Posts
A secondary affect of this, there will be a GLUT of cooking oil. Less fries getting fried.

Prices will plummet!

All the Best,
D. White
Biodiesel!

·
Registered
16,869 Posts
I know it was stated that this may not be the end of the world................
but what if it is?

·
Registered
24,504 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,553 Posts
What if those deep fat fryers are causing global warming? Huh? Maybe we will have stumbled upon the answer once we have fewer spuds in the grease.

·
Registered
18,498 Posts
My mommy always said I was an inquisitive lad.
:unsure:....I'll bet Mrs. Hun said the same thing about her son, Attila...:mellow:...those Germans always were a curious bunch.

·
Super Moderator
35,553 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
we have reached peak potato!!! I will miss my egg and potato breakfast tacos.
POTATOES IN A TACO ??????

That would be like making SALSA from rutabagas and parsnips. I imagine there might be a Philistine who would try it, but . . . but . . . .but . . . oh, the humanity !

21 - 37 of 37 Posts