Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,738 Posts
I have a ProMag 10-round magazine with an extension spacer. It makes shooting easier at the range--well it makes shooting one bullet easier. This magazine has the well-reported (as I found out after I bought it) problem that the magazine dislodges after firing. As long as I cup my hand below the magazine, it stays in. I've also found that the factory magazines that have the narrow front-facing strip of metal don't seat very well either.

I do enjoy the .380 (and the .32 is even smoother with much less kick) but it sure is picky about magazines.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All mine are the 6 round the one with extension and the one that came with the gun work well the other 3 just got and haven't tried yet

·
Registered
345 Posts
Extra mags are always nice for range shooting, especially if you shoot at one that charges by the hour. Not a huge fan of that extender tho. Seems too long to me. Prolly OK for the range but certainly doesn't help with concealment. I have just two extra mags for my TCP. They both have the pinky extension. Stack mag without the extension allows for better concealment IMHO. My TCP gets carried frequently but I rarely carry extra mags :rolleyes:. You're lucky tho, I didn't get ANY gun stuff for Christmas :(.
Flex

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Funny when I 1st read this I thought lok grips starting selling mags. lol....

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have a stack of magazines, too.

But, the only magazine extender I have is my procrastination in reading all the articles.
Oops :rolleyes:, stack / stock mags, the spell checker doesn't know the difference! I try to re-read before clicking the "post" button but that method isn't perfect either. Good to know tho, that there's ALWAYS someone out there to run a third spell check ;).
Flex

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
All I'm thinking is if you need that many mags for personal defense is you made a bad choice n your location..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts