Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had ordered an item from Falco Holsters, back on 1/2. It said, at the time, that it was on the Producers stock list, and would be available in 7-10 working days. It is now 1/26, and nothing is here, yet. I've contacted them, through the proper channels, on the 9th, and was replied to on the 16th that the item would be shipped as soon as possible. Again, it is the 26th, and no further response, or the item. This is not the way to handle a first purchase with the company. I'm afraid there won't be a 2nd.:rating01::mad:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Heyas from Fremont, OH.. Well can you get your money back? I mean waiting a month on a purchase is way un exceptable by any standard. I could understand if it was a ordering mistake, but thats an easy fix. This sounds like incompitence on the company's part especially if you talked to them more than once. I would do a better business Bureau complaint, try to get my money back, and shop somewhere else for sure.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Should have gone to your local store (FFF). Probably have a holster in stock that you'd have liked.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
if you paid by credit card, contact your credit card company and do a charge back if they do not deliver promptly.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
If they have charged your credit card and have not shipped, then I would be angry and cancel the holster.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Should have gone to your local store (FFF). Probably have a holster in stock that you'd have liked.
As a rule, I buy the majority of my handguns, ammo, holsters, and cleaning accessories from my LGS or local pawn shop / gun shop.

It helps keep my money in Mississippi.

Reactions: JerryMac

·
Registered
202 Posts
It wouldn't be so bad if they had been upfront about the delay. I once ordered from Milt Sparks and they told me at the time of order that it would be a long delay. They actually delivered sooner than scheduled.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered one from Theis Holsters about the same time you did. The first thing they told me was that they were running behind and it would be three or four weeks. I was notifiied last weekend that it was finished and would be shipped Monday. Received it Thursday!

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
I normally buy from local dealers so I can feel what the holster feels like on. But I would stick to the major on line retailer's for my own personal business. Just to be safe.

Reactions: JerryMac

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Fin, Fur, and Feather in Ashland Ohio is about as big as a Wal Mart. I have to believe the OP could have found a suitable name brand holster there. Check out their website.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ordered one from Theis Holsters about the same time you did. The first thing they told me was that they were running behind and it would be three or four weeks. I was notifiied last weekend that it was finished and would be shipped Monday. Received it Thursday!
Actually, I ordered a holster from White Hat Holsters the same day I ordered from Falco. I received my Maxtuck on Jan 9th.
The thing I ordered from Falco was an IWB mag holder for my Bersa. I still haven't received it.:mad: I did get a response from the checkout service that they had forwarded my comments to Falco, saying, 'Please contact the buyer as soon as possible with resolution to this issue. Thank you.' Hope it works. As I said, it was a test to see how their cust service was. I think they have failed the test.

BTW, the Maxtuck is great, and I've been wearing it about all the time. DSCF1635.JPG

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have found a couple of nice holster makers, and when you order they tell you up front the expected wait time, which is usually 2 weels and have always had delivery early....

·
Super Moderator
35,533 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts