Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Well, I'm not much of a typist. I spent about 20 minutes composing a nice introduction of myself, tried to post it and got told I WASN'T LOGGED IN!So-o-o-o, I logged in and lost everything I had typed. Guess I'll just say hello, and I'll tell my Taurus story later.
Hello and welcome from Texas.

Don't ya just love modern technology?? We've all been victim of something like that.

You'll have lots of chances to introduce yourself going forward. Glad you found us!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
:wave: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,699 Posts
Postage stamp Font
looking forward to your post.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome my Friend from little ole New Hampshire, believe me your not the only one trying to figure this Out!

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TEXAS

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to all you responders. The only other gun board I belong to is INGO (Indiana gunowners). From what I've read here so far, it seems to not have much of the "I told you so", "You should like the same things I do", and "I'm the only expert on this subject" comments that I find on some motorcycle forums and to lesser extent on the shooting forums. Pleasant experience.

I have posted a thread about my new 992.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Super Moderator
40,714 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

Tip #1: Next time you log on check that box that says remember me (or something like that) and your problem should be solved.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, glad to have you.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome fellow Hoosier!!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts