Registered
16,283 Posts
Very good!
And they like Star Wars!
Millenium Falcon on the nightstand.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
What's not to love? Would like to meet their parents.

·
Super Moderator
35,728 Posts
Excellent video! Thanks for posting. Makes me very happy to know that a vital part of American musicology will live on and prosper. :)

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
*grin* Shouldn't that be Live Long and Prosper?

Sarge

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I struggle with this a little, because I am a tv junkie. But my 20 month old is already getting a kick out of Star Wars and Dr Who! :D Besides which I was watching Star Trek before I could walk and I turned out okay.......

·
Registered
597 Posts
I have 4 kids ages 21boy, 16boy, 8girl and 5boy. They all have had access to video games, not to sit on and play all day, but access to them when allowed by myself or mom. The 21 year old is in the computer field, engaged and has his first child on the way. The 16 year old is a straight A student, been in the boy scouts and Sea Cadests for a long time, he also plays football, basketball and baseball. He will be taking his ASVAB this year and I am confident he will have his choice of rate in the US Navy. My daughter enjous her Kinect Xbox immensly but is a girl who loves to shoot her rifle and pistol as much as I will let her. My 5 year old loves shooting his rifle and playimg the xbox as well.

I agree that kids shouldn't be allowed to play videogames all day, I was allowed too when I was young but I preferred to be outside more than inside, much like my kids. Videogames, the rigjt ones, keep the mimd stimulated and at this point can also keep you active. I dont have a problem with video games per se, as long as they are regulated and supervised. Hell, If I can turn out OK anyone can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts