Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just called Taurus to inquire about the release date of the SS PT1911 and was told it will be another 2-3 months (before that it was "this fall") ARHH! :bang: :'( I can't take it any longer... :-\

I was really hoping to get a stainless PT1911 before the end of this year...

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
As much as I hate to admit it, I gave up.
I'm getting a Springfield Ultra Compact 1911 stainless. :-\

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I want one as well but in 9mm and am anxiously awaiting the 24/7 OSS and 809B as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Guys,

I just got mine. check out my post for pics. I almost bought a mil-spec Springfield and my wife kept on telling me that it wasnt in our budget. Good thing I listened to her because it is my Christmas present and a beauty she is. Gotta love the women sometimes. I am glad I waited. I'll have a range report soon.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
When my gunshop called me this morning, they said they are in very, very limited supply and will go fast... I told her I'd take two, she said she would if she could, but she couldn't... they are in that short of supply in most areas right now. bummer lol

No whats funny is that when I was talking to her and told her YES I still wanted it, i forget to even ask her how much it was. Oh well, doesn't really matter, its MINE!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts