Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the weekend I have been perusing some of my usual internet fireams,ammo, and accessory websites. Based solely on my observation I would say on average 75% to 80% of the pistols (semi-autos) are sold out. Glad I have what I have!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I went to my LGS yesterday window shopping as usual and their shelves were full of firearms that I did not need or could afford, lots of long arms and ammo too. Although there was this old M-92 Winchester made for the Argentine army chambered for .45 acp that I just might have to own.....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to my LGS yesterday window shopping as usual and their shelves were full of firearms that I did not need or could afford, lots of long arms and ammo too. Although there was this old M-92 Winchester made for the Argentine army chambered for .45 acp that I just might have to own.....

View attachment 25781
LOL Good luck on the M-92! Yes my local shops seem to be well stocked but I am a little surprised what the internet stores inventories looked like.

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Last time I went to Cabella's - about seven or eight weeks ago - they were thinned out on all handguns, even used ones.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Shelves here are pretty full. However, prices are not going down. Good supply with high demand will keep the prices up.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Depends on where you go here. Some stores are pretty thin on inventory, some are full. I'm being told by most that guns and ammo are getting harder to come by.

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
Was in Buda, TX Cabela's - New or used - They could arm a pretty large army. Same for two of the Academy stores nearby.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Depends on the place and the gun brand. Supply seems to be good here in Atl. Ga. though.

Rugers are a little hard to come by lately though.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
I was at a fun show in Dallas yesterday. Most of the usual vendors seemed to have a good stock of most everything BUT Taurus. Table upon table of Glock and Kimber, but pretty slim pickings on Taurus. A year ago I could fondle a PT 1911, 24/7G2 and PT92 on the same table. Now they're down to what looks like the last few Mil Pros, a few 738s and PT22s. Most of the Rugers were pretty well picked through also. Found ONE SR1911 for $899, and the SR22s were $319 - 349. I got my SR22 just a few weeks ago for $299. I've been looking at 6.8 or .308, but not much to choose from. Ammo prices have always seemed too high to me, and still high.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Both of the LGS in my area are pretty well stocked. Nothing exciting in the used stuff though.......

·
Registered
117 Posts
Was just on Bud's, and Taurus seemed to be well represented there. Didn't notice any glaring omissions, other than the OSS, which has been sold out for a while now, but just about everything else was there. Where have you been looking online? And at what ?

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts