Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on Alien Gear's site and wanted to buy some more T-shirts and noticed they aren't listed? Have you stop selling them?

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They were black T shirts with aliengear written across the chest with the alien head next to it. It also had the alien head on the back shoulder. They were under $10.

Reactions: Wolf1477

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Got mine about a year ago along with the beanie. They are comfortable and have started many a conversation.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got mine about a year ago along with the beanie. They are comfortable and have started many a conversation.
Yup and that's why I was looking for more. A family member saw it and wants one and also a holster for their gun. Hopefully they are just out right now.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At the moment we are not selling the Alien Gear t-shirts. We took them down in anticipation for some new designs we will hopefully be getting soon. We do occasionally give away the original T-shirts as part of a promotion or contest prize. So keep an eye out for an opportunity to get one for free.
Cool! Can't wait to see the new stuff!

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
At the moment we are not selling the Alien Gear t-shirts. We took them down in anticipation for some new designs we will hopefully be getting soon. We do occasionally give away the original T-shirts as part of a promotion or contest prize. So keep an eye out for an opportunity to get one for free.

But the "old" design is so...retro. I really want one now.

Reactions: Magnum_Gauge

·
Registered
35 Posts
I ordered the combo last week and also was hoping to add a Tshirt to my order, but all I saw was a poster and bumper stickers. :(
I dont want to wait for a free Tshirt. I don't mind spending money on something I like.

You know what's free?? Free advertising when I wear your Tshirt. Bumper stickers don't start a conversation with people behind me. But when I wear someone's Tshirt advertising a product that is great? I will talk and help sell your item.
Think about that one. Free advertising is cheap. So tell your boss to start selling them again! Pleeeeaze.

Thx

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I would love a shirt my self hint hint alien gear:D:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts