Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So sorry this woman had to endure this, the only good thing about all of this is it was caught on camera so this pathetic excuse of a human can be brought to justice. So glad my fiancee and I have had training with handguns. This just irritates me so bad

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are the issues the president needs to be addressing...... this kind of stuff happens all to often

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
My wife showed me that eairler.
Sickening, hope they catch the scum bag.

I told my wife "and thats why I carry my gun in the house"

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
That useless slug is way beyond rehabilitation. If there was anybody that really deserved a lead injection between the eyes is this creep. I hope that his next victim (and there will be for sure) is armed and has an BAD attitude.

·
Super Moderator
40,725 Posts
It's very sad, this is the world we live in. Keep your doors locked and know who is in the other side before you open them.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I watched it on the news. I could have never made it as an LEO because if I saw that video, then found that POS, they'd need a bag for him. That poor kid had to have been horrified.

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
So, the wifey doesn't need to be armed at home

...is that what she's been telling you? Does she wonder why you're so paranoid that you insist on having your firearm within arms reach at all times?

Have her watch this:

(I had a tough time finishing it, though I did send it to all my female friends and relatives)

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
These are the issues the president needs to be addressing...... this kind of stuff happens all to often
You must remember that this guy is just one of the many Obama and the Democratic Party's core voter base. Yes there are guys who assault women in every race whether it is red, brown, yellow, white, or black, but the problem is that far too often the guy who does this is black. This comment is not meant to be racist in any way I am just saying that all too often when we see this on TV or reads about it in the newspapers the criminal is a black man or other minority race male.

Likewise when we read or see reports on TV of gun violence most of the time the participants are racial minority gangbangers that are killing each other and the sad part is that often innocent people end up getting killed or wounded Yet the Liberal Democrats will not accept these facts because they do not want to risk losing their major voter bases.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
That is hard to watch.Imagine what could have happened.It could have been a whole lot worse.Thankfully the child wasn't harmed(physically)and she will recover.There is a special place for dirtbags like these.I hope he finds his soon.
All I can think of is that child will be scared of black men the rest of her life.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
I wish this sob would hav stopped by to see me or my wive!
Careful what you ask for.Should someone like this get the drop on you( and it can happen to anyone)imagine what would have happened if he had a gun.As terrible as it is she will live another day.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I've often thought what would I do. So, the sorry excuse for a human gets caught and I am there asked to identify them. I take a good, long look. I remember everything I can. They've been arrested so, now I can find their name and address. I just smile and say no that's not them. Use your imaginations on what happens next.

·
Registered
294 Posts
NJ Home Invasion (mom and 3 yo home)

Authorities have offered a cash reward for details leading to the arrest of a robber caught on video brutally beating a young mother in front of her 3-year-old daughter.
Essex County Sheriff Armando Fontoura said Crimestoppers will pay up to $5,000 for information leading to the suspect's arrest. All calls will be kept confidential.
The attack, caught on video by a nanny camera at the Cypress Street home, shows the assailant repeatedly assaulting the unidentified female victim in the living room and later dragging her away, shoving her through a doorway and shutting the door.
Investigators say they are looking for a bearded man who forced his way into the home around 10:30 a.m. on Friday. The suspect took an undetermined amount of jewelry, according to Millburn police.
The victim, who sustained injuries to her face and legs, was treated and released from an area hospital, police said.

Source with
video: Reward offered in brutal Millburn home invasion robbery caught on video | NJ.com

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just read this on another site. That is absolutely ridiculous. I'm surprised she didn't have access to any weapons and I'm definitely surprise he didn't try to rape her or anything. She is lucky to be alive and that none of the kids were harmed.

I hope they catch him quick and that it is handled even quicker

·
Registered
252 Posts
The husband handled it a lot better than I would. I would have been on the streets looking for him, if it were my wife and kid. Stupid decision? maybe, but when it comes to my loved ones i see red and through a tunnel.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts