Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My only issue is I had no idea how much shipping was until I checked out. for 2 sets it was just under 3 dollars (which is reasonable) I just think there should be some way of giving a shipping est before checking out. it said very little about shipping in the add. I simply think it would be nice to give the customer a heads up on shipping before he gets to the checkout screen. other than that, it was easy and smooth. :) thanks

·
Registered
275 Posts
I was just going to post about Nitesiters!

These are awesome!
I purchased from ebay, shipping was 1.98.

The package arrived with 8 dots.
Enough to do two 24/7s and my Kel Tec.
I am extremely pleased with the product, price and service.
I bought another 8 dots to have on hand.

Great job Nitesiters!!
Thank you

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Justus said:
I was just going to post about Nitesiters!

These are awesome!
I purchased from ebay, shipping was 1.98.

The package arrived with 8 dots.
Enough to do two 24/7s and my Kel Tec.
I am extremely pleased with the product, price and service.
I bought another 8 dots to have on hand.

Great job Nitesiters!!
Thank you
damnit! I looked on ebay and couldnt find them.. are they under a different name, or am I just a re-re?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Qwiks draw said:
Nitesiters are a sponsor here at this forum. If you click on their advert on this page,at the top.... or the top of any other page or board, you'll go straight to them.
I know this is nitpicking ( I mean, 10 bucks!) - but did I see previously, a discount for TA.Net forum members?
Or was that just follishness on my part?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
There is a discount....just e-mail Dave (NiteSiters owner) and let him know you are a TA.net member and you'll receive a discount.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks, NYPD!
Apparently Dave's out of town till next week (the 8th), but I'll look into it.

Any advantage to help me get better with this PT111 can only be a good thing..

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
The Only thing that will make you better Is to Practice Practice Practice!!! :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
orlandodriver said:
The Only thing that will make you better Is to Practice Practice Practice!!! :)
Well, yeah, that, of course, but... maybe the Nitesiters will help me with my sighting!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
orlandodriver said:
Dots are slightly bigger fit just right
my dots were SMALL. I put them on my PT145 and they werent big enough to cover the entire dot. :( let alone I didnt get the right colors I ordered. I ordered one green and one glow in the dark.. when I got them this last week I got 2 green ones.

NYPD in AZ said:
There is a discount....just e-mail Dave (NiteSiters owner) and let him know you are a TA.net member and you'll receive a discount.
I told him I was a member and he didnt give me jack as a discount. I doubt I'd ever order anymore from them considering its not anything I couldnt do with a bottle of model airplane paint and a tooth pick, and not getting what I ordered, not getting the TA discount, and an overall value for what ya actually get. its a neat concept and a good idea. just a little pricey for what ya get,, if you even get the right stuff

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Doctor_Venkman said:
I thought 13 bucks (minus TAF discount) was very reasonable. Especially since it came with 8 dots. For my 24/7 with the Heinie sights, that's 4 sets. Have you tried emailing the folks at Nitesiters to let them know you are not satisfied?
I left a message last monday.. havent heard a peep. its not really a big deal I guess. it just kinda rubs me wrong that I didnt get the ones I wanted

·
Registered
136 Posts
GeeLeDouche said:
I left a message last monday.. havent heard a peep. its not really a big deal I guess. it just kinda rubs me wrong that I didnt get the ones I wanted
If you look at his website, he's out of town until the 8th.

Hang in there..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Heya folks...

Gee, sorry about the problem. Do me a favor and call me. 602-327-0152. If I missed any issue you may have had, please understand that It was unintentional.

It's been nuts around here because of being out of town so please forgive me for not being as attentive as I normally am.

Thanks!
Dave Presley
Nitesiters
602-327-0152

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Now that's service!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nitesiters on Taurus revolvers (Raging Bull and 608)?

I'm interested in upgrading to night capabilities the sights of my Taurus revolvers - in particular Raging Bull (8" barrel; plain rear sight, plain straight front sight) and 608 (6" barrel; white strip on rear sight, ramp front sight with an orange strip).

Can I install Nitesiters on these guns? If so - how?

There are no existing dots on the sights of either one of the guns, and as the 608 has a "ramp" front sight - it's unclear to me where and how I would position the front dot (e.g. if I affix it on the ramp - the round dot would probably be seen as a squashed ellipse when aiming).

I'm looking for your guidance and advice. And if you have detailed instructions on how (and where) to affix the Nitesighters on these revolvers - I'd appreciate it.

Thank you!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts