Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a G3 I want to use as my carry/car gun but need some way of seeing in the dark. I usually travel to work or home from work or both in the dark depending on the time of year. And would also like the option of using it as my nightstand gun from time to time. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Have a G3 I want to use as my carry/car gun but need some way of seeing in the dark. I usually travel to work or home from work or both in the dark depending on the time of year. And would also like the option of using it as my nightstand gun from time to time. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a G3 but haven't put night sights on it. I did, however search for "Taurus G3 night sights" on Google. One of the first hits was "TruGlo TFX PRO Tritium Night Sights for Taurus G2C, G2S, G3 ..." from Lakeline LLC. Lakeline sells all sorts of accessories for Taurus pistols. It appears that all the dovetails on Taurus striker-fired pistols are the same.

·
Registered
470 Posts

Go to Lakeline for sights. They've got pretty much everything that's out there, that I know of.

Any of the bolt on picatinny rail lights or lasers should work, can't help you there.

Crimson Trace doesn't have a Laserguard for the G2C, alas.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought my G3 as a home defender so I went with Truglo tritium pro.
I'm happy with them. You have to have them installed to get the warrenty. I installed them myself.
They have to be fitted which means filing. If you do it you self you'll need jewelers files. GO slow, dont remove too much material or they'll be too loose. Also hold the front sight when removing the screw. The sight will spin marring the finish. 20200413_103348.jpg
20200413_103635.jpg 20200413_102914_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Lakeline for night-sights I am not much of a Tac-light fan laser for me something in GREEN easier for my eyes to pick up Day or night red is a low/no light not easily seen during day

1 - 7 of 7 Posts