Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just bought a Judge, blue steel, 3" barrel. Crimson trace grip, paddle holster, and about 300+ rounds of .410 from slugs, 000 buck, target and bird shot. I payed 500 for everything, and the gun is in AWESOME condition, near NIB! What do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Congrats on your new Judge and Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am very pleased with the purchase! This is my second Taurus and 5th gun so far. I will try and post pictures when i get home from work. Thanks for the welcomes!

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
Definitely sounds like a deal to me, i rarely see a package like that when i shop for Judges. I usually only see the gun itself for around $500, and the CT grips can run around $250 alone if you bought them alone. We really need some pictures ASAP. Tell your boss there's an emergency at home and cut out early. Lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found a way to post pictures from my work computer :) but i know its not stolen, the gun was bought by a cowoker(receipts and manuals included, as well as bill of sale) a year or two ago and he is going through a tough time and needed to sell it pronto. I reaped the benefits i suppose.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Somebody is ready for the Zombie apocalypse!
Very nice!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts