Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a brand new DPMS AR-15 MOD A-15. .223/5.56. Asking $1,900.00 OBO. Prefer local buyer (Houston, TX). Because I don't know you, and I won't do straw purchase, require CHL and must be willing to sign Bill of Sale.

Also have ten 30 round Magpul Gen 2 magazines NIB (That would be New in the Bag). Asking $70 OBO each.

PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
What model is the gun?

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Dumb question on the Pmags, $70 each?

·
Registered
28,625 Posts
Trying to remember what I paid for a Colt HBAR... it was back in the days of the Carter Hysteria, so it wasn't cheap... OTOH, does anybody know how accurate the DPMS is MOL?

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Good luck to the seller, I'm glad I got my 3 AR15's before all this panic buying went on...

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Well, try to get what you can for it, but I've seen versions going for $1100 to $1600.

·
22,058 Posts
Prices are a little high even for the current situation.

If the mags are $70 a piece that will be a tough sell. They are coming back in stock
and for much less.

I like the gun.

·
Administrator
41,031 Posts
Some of you guys need to reread the Firearms Classifieds guidelines.
This one for example;

6. In a free market a seller can ask whatever amount they want for their item. If you feel their price is out of line, feel free not to buy it and leave no comments.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
It's a seller's market right now. Prices on everything are through the roof.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry of the delay. I updated the post with the model number, and yes, the magazines are each $70.00 OBO. Of course, it is negotiable. I will be posting them elsewhere soon.

·
Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Good Luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts