Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings folks! Fellow Taurus owner here, I've had a 608 with a 6.5 inch barrel in SS that I bought around 8 years ago, I have somewhere close to 5,000 rounds through it, mixed .38spl and .357, and a 617 in Blue, which is my new favorite carry piece.

Ryan

·
32,499 Posts
Welcome to the forums. We wheelgun aficianados welcome all revolver fans with open arms. :) I think a New Hampshire member is a new first. :) Someone may come along and prove me wrong though. :-X :-\ :'( :D :)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad you could join us. :) If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Just like your new favorite carry is the 617, mine is its cousin the 817UL. I haven't put this gun down since I got it over a month ago. I find only that showering with it is quite difficult. I usually hold my hand outside the shower. :loco:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NYPD in AZ said:
Just like your new favorite carry is the 617, mine is its cousin the 817UL. I haven't put this gun down since I got it over a month ago. I find only that showering with it is quite difficult. I usually hold my hand outside the shower. :loco:
LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts