1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
41,626 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I am pleased to welcome you to the firearms forum with the finest folks on the Web.

Hope you will enjoy your membership here as much as I have been enjoying mine since 2010.

Reactions: ICUKev

·
Registered
10,688 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Super Moderator
40,768 Posts
to the forum from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Welcome from Plano, Tx. Kansas is one state I have not had the pleasure of being in. Hopefully get there someday!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome from Williston!!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Welcome from 30 miles south of you!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome from the Air Capital. I have different gun brands including several Taurus. This is the friendliest and most informative forum I participate. We have the most considerate, least judgemental experts on nearly every subject-:)

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts

​Welcome to the Forum from Gulf Coast Florida!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all.
It is sort of nice to see many from my home state. I am a bow maker (archery stuff) so to go from that to firearms was a jump. I made the leap only about 4 years ago.
Bow and arrow Bow Shoulder Recreation Joint
This is a PVC recurve.
--Jeremy

Taurus 709Slim
Rossi R463 in 357
SCCY CPX-2
Llama IX-A .45 ACP
Stevens Security 12GA pump
20 gauge pump

LOST SECTION :-( ( Guns I have sold or traded and now I may or may not want them back)
EAA SAR B6PC
Taurus 24/7
SW SD9VE

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Welcome from your neighbors in Missouri! Here, we laugh and learn alot from each other so enjoy!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Welcome to the forum from southcentral Kansas! That's a nice looking bow you've made there!

Like I always say.... be careful.... spend too much time here and you'll never leave!!! ............Fair Warning!

Reactions: GizzardGary
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.