Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new to the forum and a long time firearms enthusiast. Just picked up a PT809c and love it! Only shot 30 rounds through her because I was working with my 8 year old and his new 20 gauge shot gun. Then the weather turned so I wont be able to get to the back yard until the weather clears. :mad:

·
Super Moderator
35,739 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois! We are trying to send you guys some good weather so that you can get out more and enjoy the Spring. It is a great thing that you were able to spend some time with your son making sure that he learns the right way the first time and every time.

·
Registered
31,774 Posts
Welcome from the flattest, most treeless, sandiest, most prairie dog infest place on the face of the earth....Lubbock, Texas.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois! We are trying to send you guys some good weather so that you can get out more and enjoy the Spring. It is a great thing that you were able to spend some time with your son making sure that he learns the right way the first time and every time.
I tried to talk him into a Marlin Mod 60 22lr, but he was set on the Rossi 20 gauge single shot. He shot twice and gave it back to me and said he was done! We had a lot of fun thought. Oh well, he will grow into it. Northern Illinois huh? I lived in the Hoffman Estates area for almost 30 years!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome from the moon-shined hills of WV - good on ya to be working with the youngin's early on.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from the foggy Lake Erie Islands!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Welcome from Coastal Texas. Bless you for introducing your little fella to shooting. However, I think he'd be better off with a Daisy BB rifle or a .22 for while. But he does get to go with Daddy to the range, yes.

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

1 - 20 of 45 Posts