Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do all? Just a drop-in to introduce myself.

Have owned a Taurus PT-101 for a little over 13 years, and am fully in love with it.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Welcome aboard from the sandbar. I have one of it's brothers (PT92) and agree with you wholeheartedly. There's lots of great info here. Jump in. Enjoy.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, we're glad you could join us here at Taurus Armed. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[/quote]
Qwiks draw said:
Welcome ot the forum. :)

While the PT100 and 101 pickings here are a little slim, there are those here who have them.

The PT100and 101 versions are very nice pistols.
Yeah, I have been quite happy with mine over the course of the last 13 years. It has been flawless for over 25,000 rounds.

No complaints here at all. In fact it is one of my most favored pistols, and one that I carry on a consistant basis.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Welcome from another newbie. And I even own a PT101 AF. It's for sale, but I'll join you even if for a short time. And yes, they are really nice shooters. I just have too many pistols and a few have to go.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Welcome to the site! I have a friend who has the 101 and never takes it out of the safe yet he refuses to sell it to me haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts