Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. happy to be here. brains loaded with questions. some stupid. some maybe not so. just bought a taurus 24/7 .45 acp. ls. love it. cant keep my hand off it. been to the range twice already and itchin to go back. put about 150 rds thru it each trip. love the heinie sights although i have heard that alot of shooters do not. looking forward to browsing the site. anyways, thanks for having me.

·
22,058 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Griffin Ga.
The Georgia crowd is getting bigger. :D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !!

·
32,788 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you aboard. Professor Qwiks draw here. ;D ;) Not really, but I do give homework assignments. ;)

If you want to ask about ammo question here and know feel free to. Be warned however the reply will be long. You'll need a tall beverage, snacks, and uninterupted time to read what will follow. However the time reading the links that will appear are well worth the price of admission or for doing the homework. :)

We have a plethora of great members and staff who are all to eager to participate in any way.
So, pull up chair,kick the feet up, and enjoy. ;D
House keeping here can be a challange. So if you see a dust bunny.... shoot it on sight. Just give us a warning so we all can duck. Quack, Quack.
Surgeon Generals Warning: Lots of people here think they're comedians(staff included) and this is a free punning zone. :D

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A big welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! :)

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Barta...
Glad that you are here..look around and have fun .
Jump in because there is never a stupid question on here ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts