Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I have been a gun owner for many years..... just the same guns. I recently broke down and actually spent some $$ on a new pistol. I selected a Taurus 24/7 Compact in 9mm. So here I am, after a few hundred rounds through it last Sunday afternoon after church ("Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition") with this huge grin on my face. What a great shooting / feeling weapon!

I look forward to becoming a part of this online community and learning some useful tips on my new pistol.

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. It's good to see another North Carolinian on board!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hello from north east Kansas.

·
Super Moderator
40,613 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Administrator
40,171 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to the #1 Taurus handgun forum!

As an active member here at TaurusArmed, I can attest to the fact that it’s great to have such a vast resource of Taurus information and personal experiences, literally, at the end of your fingertips.

Please read the forum guidelines in the new member's section and check out and the sticky topics at the beginning of each section for some very useful information.

Feel free to jump right in and share your shooting experiences and knowledge with us.

CHECK OUT THE 24/7 SECTION! 24/7 Series

·
Super Moderator
37,017 Posts
Hello and welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
:wave:Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Jacksonville, FL!

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio.

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, Fl.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts