Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ladies and gentleman-

i found this site while searching for info on the pt1911. i use to be a glock man until i shot my buddies AMT Hardballer .45 ACP. immediatly i realized i need/want a single action 1911 style pistol. imagine my shagrin when i learned how much i would have to pay for a 1911 with all the features i need/want. i could not justify spending more than $550 on a pistol that didnt have every feature i need/want straight out of the box.
so begins my love affair with the pt1911.
i have scoured this site as a guest and was not only impressed with volume of accurate infomation but also the positive and friendly atmosphere. so i joined.
add me to the list of satisfied Taurus customers.
oh...and yes i have put over 500 rounds through my pt1911 of various ammo style/brand and it runs like a sewing machine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw: i feel the web site is very well put together and is fun to surf. kudos to he web-master.

·
Administrator
39,881 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Good site. Good information. Most of all good people! Welcome from West Virginia.

·
32,564 Posts
Welcome to the forums.
The kudos and tip of the hat go to Flyer who set this place up and the early work the staff did. Cimarron and others did a magnificant job of it.

Staff and members are open,honest, and to the point.

The PT1911 has garnered much high praise from gun shooting instructors and gun writers for good reason. Not because they all never met a handgun they didn't like. Any company that puts out a 1911 and it's kin get crticized and looked at hard to see if things measure up.

The pistol is well made and thought out.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Delta103, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

I like the sewing machine analogy. :thumb:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
152 Posts
And a big hello for northeastern PA...Enjoy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts