Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I am long time owner and fan of Taurus pistols, both revolvers and semi-autos, and I'm excited to be a part of this forum. A current problem I'm having with Taurus warranty/service work drove me to this forum. Taurus has had my M380 for 16 weeks today with zero updates received. I sent it in to have a rear sight-blade installed, which will take all of about 5 minutes to do. This whole experience has been terrible! They have provided me no status update whatsoever after I've sent repeated requests. Last night I sent them a final request to just return my firearm immediately, so maybe I'll get a response back on that...eventually...maybe. As a long time Taurus firearm owner and proponent, I am more than slightly disappointed in their performance and customer service on this issue. I'll be researching the forum to see if others have had similar service issues, but just wanted to rant a little first. :) Since Taurus doesn't seem to sell this particular sight-blade/part, does anyone know a good place that can create and install a rear sight-blade for an M380? Ha! :)

·
Super Moderator
22,141 Posts
Welcome from mid Tennessee!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Administrator
41,037 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
9,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Hello and welcome from Indiana. For all of the recent success stories Taurus is having with some of their new products, it is being ruined by the fact that their CS still pretty much sucks, and also that it is rare you can get any "parts" from them, even for simple things.

They still just don't understand this. Wish Taurus executives would read some of the posts, on this forum! :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
welcome, Service seems to be more of a problem with a lot of companies anymore. I do hope it all works out for you.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Welcome from Iowa! You'll find lots of great people and good information in this cyber community.

i didn't realize service has diminished so much... I've had to sent in a firearm or two to Taurus over the last few years... But I don't recall a long wait. I'll be interested to hear what others say.

·
Registered
20,596 Posts
:smile: Hi and welcome aboard from nw PA! :hello:

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Welcome to TA from Cherokee County, Georgia.

Emblem Crest Badge Logo Symbol

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Welcome, from the Rust Belt USA....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts