Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so glad to find this post. I am a recent owner of a 24/7 Pro 9mm and I love it. At first I had a hard time with those wonderful sights. It seamed that it always shot left. I had the front sight adjusted and now it is right on the money. I keep reading about people having feeding problems with theirs but after 1,000 + rounds through it I have not had a single problem.

It is great to have found a post with other Taurus owners. I know it will be a wealth of good information.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad you could join us here. We have many owners of the 24/7 series (Pro & non-Pro) represented here at Taurus Armed. Some of us (myself being one of those) who is going to join those ranks when the OSS version is released.

IIRC, we have one member present who has a 24/7 PRO and close to, or right over 10K rounds now. Those pistols are built to last, period. :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

·
32,576 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

It is recommended that one read the FAQs boards and peruse the old and new threads.

If you do not mind my asking, how did you find us? This place is know linked with some of the other forums.

Some members here have the link in the signature at other forums.

Taurus-9mm. covered everything else. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I get Google Alerts for conceal carry and I was reading an article and I started following links to other stuff and I saw this link so I followed it and here I am.

Thank you for the welcome's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts