1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
39,370 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
993 Posts
BIG welcome from Great Britain.. you'll like it here.

Where are you in MS? We have good friends in Jackson. Spent a lot of time in MS, all around the Delta, Ground Zero, The Alluvian, Natchez etc. Love the place and the people... and the food. Will be back over next year. Just a little name dropping but we attended the inauguration of Haley Barbour some years back.. and the Governor's Ball.. Hey, we know how to live.

I used to shoot at a place in Clinton called Surplus City. Nice people, sadly it's gone now but I found another store/range at Two Gun Tactical. Now that's an excellent place to spend a day.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Welcome to the club.........
Mississippi......I know where that is- I was born in Clarksdale and lived in Rome (up in the Delta) til I was 12, then family moved to Alabama- been here since. Back then it was cotton, soybeans and corn. Now I think it's catfish and rice.
What part of Mississippi do you live in?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Hello from the coast. If you're on the coast I'm going to the range Thursday.

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome. We're about halfway down right on the Alabama line. Catfish, soybeans, corn and cotton. Sometimes a little wheat.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
40,396 Posts
63 years old from MS and just bought my first Taurus today, well yesterday now. A gently used PT92 FS.
Great first choice.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
29,845 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
24,498 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
"...We're about halfway down right on the Alabama line..."

If that is around Meridian?.....then I grew up about 30 miles east of there in Butler, AL.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts