Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the looks and layout of this forum site. Hope everyone hear can put up with my jokes.

I bought my first firearm back in 74'. Have been buying an additional firearm everyother year or so. Had some real range experience while in the Coast Guard Reserve in Phoenix, AZ, shooting on a make shift fireing range on the rattle snake infested Desert, shooting in gusty, and dusty winds and on most days shooting while laying on the ground at 110-115 degree heat, with the sweat rolling down my back like the Mississippi River, Colt 45's and M16's.

Retired Navy/USCGR/USNR Reservist.

Lookin to buy a Taurus 608, 8 shot .358 pistol soon, a Tarus 817, 7 shot 38 special soon as well as a CZ 75B semiauto. Really don't like semi's but the CZ 75B is a real good lookin gun with a very easy to load mag (from what I hear), my Llama .45's mag is a bear to get rounds into, but a treat to shoot.

·
Super Moderator
40,413 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Administrator
39,390 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from East Texas!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi, to the forum with the friendliest handgun folks on the world wide web!

Feel free to jump right in and make your own contributions and help us make a good forum even better!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Greetings my friend from the great state of Michigan, and welcome to the forum. Thank you for your service to our country.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan. Thank you for your service to our great nation!!!:wave:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts