Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say, "Hi!"

Just picked up my first Taurus, although I am a second generation Taurus owner. I don't know what my Dad had and sold in 1981, but either his .380 or 9mm was a Taurus. I only saw it from a distance, and only held it once. My Father sold both the handguns in 1981 and never had anything but long guns after that.

I bought my PT140Pro used at a local gun shop with the case, two mags, the key, documentation, and case (etc.). I'd talked myself out of a .40 and into a 9mm when I went looking, and then I found a .40 in the shop. The only thing I'd wanted different was a stainless slide, but it was exactly what I'd wanted at the right price. I'll get it to the range in a couple of weeks and give it a test drive. If I like it as much as I think I will, I'll be ordering some more magazines for it soon.

I'll be checking out the site. Looks like a good site with plenty of information available.

Regards,

Kevin T.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Howdy, and welcome, from Dallas, TX!
Congrats on the new '40 - be sure to clean it up and lube it well, then go throw some lead downrange!

Reactions: Kevster

·
Registered
19 Posts
howdy, new member and owner here to. congrats to you. i to just got a pt140 mil pro, i got the stainless slide and got it new last night. havn't got to shoot it yet. cant wait
almost same story to i wanted a keltec pf9 for awhile now and was set on 9mm. i went to fin feather last night to just look around and saw the pt140 and had to get it. i really like how it feels.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Welcome to THE forum...

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hello and Welcome from the Ozark Mtns of Arkansas.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, glad to have you.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
howdy, new member and owner here to. congrats to you. i to just got a pt140 mil pro, i got the stainless slide and got it new last night. havn't got to shoot it yet. cant wait
almost same story to i wanted a keltec pf9 for awhile now and was set on 9mm. i went to fin feather last night to just look around and saw the pt140 and had to get it. i really like how it feels.
Welcome from Texas and congrats on the PT140! Please visit the Millennium (Pro) Pistols forum to get more info on the PT140 and other MilPro guns.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Blue Yellow Text Photograph Colorfulness Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Administrator
40,565 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,420 Posts

·
Registered
29,959 Posts
Welcome aboard from another citizen of Florida the "GunShine" state. :icon_ lala:

State of 1 Million Concealed Carry Permits and counting

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
Welcome to the site,and have fun.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts