Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself .... my name is Jason Esterline, and I am with Elite Custom Plating & Weaponry based in the Charlotte, NC area. As a matter of disclosure, I wanted to be forthcoming with who I am, and what we do as a company.

ECPW is a full-service gunsmith shop, specializing in custom finishes and restorations. We do work for people, LE officers, various LE agencies, the FBI, and others.

I've decided to check out this board because I am thoroughly impressed with the Taurus PT-1911 models that are out in the market, and plan to get one myself.

I look forward to reading here and hopefully being of assistance!

Jason Esterline

Administrator
Welcome aboard from West Texas. :wave:

Registered
Welcome aboard Jason! It is good to see you found this web board!

I have been writing about the good things Elite Custom has been doing for me over in the "Lounge" with regard to the major screwup over at DHL in return shipping of my PT1911. I have nothing but good to say about Elite Custom! Don't ask me about DHL! ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys, and thanks for the vote of confidence Jim.

Jason

Registered
Welcome Jason from another newbie. So far this seems to be a fun spot to hang out. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)

Registered
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Registered
Well hello... I use to live in Rock Hill South Carolina back in the mid-1980's and worked alot in Charoltte. I imagine the city has changed alot since I was there last?

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
DRAEGER said:
Well hello... I use to live in Rock Hill South Carolina back in the mid-1980's and worked alot in Charoltte. I imagine the city has changed alot since I was there last?
Sorry, thought I was getting alerts of new posts in each area where I post.

YES, it has changed a lot here in Charlotte -- not all for the better. As you know, it has become the new "financial mecca" outside of New York, so that brings lots of business, people, and expenses.

We're actually SE of Charlotte in Indian Trail, which is still nice -- but getting VERY, VERY busy and congested.

Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts