Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I have a question. I like the 17+1 for my g2. Only thing is, I like having more than that when shooting targets. Who makes a larger magazine or does the pt92 work with the g2?

·
Registered
28,673 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You've got a gun that is easy to enjoy.
Without getting up to check, I can't be absolutely positive, but I'm pretty sure they don't exchange.
I'd suggest picking up a couple of spare mags and practicing tactical reloads. That'll be as much or more fun IMO.

BTW, if you introduce yourself in the New Member area, you'll meet a whole lot of people.

Reactions: bapak2ja

·
Registered
748 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You've got a gun that is easy to enjoy.
Without getting up to check, I can't be absolutely positive, but I'm pretty sure they don't exchange.
I'd suggest picking up a couple of spare mags and practicing tactical reloads. That'll be as much or more fun IMO.
I support the tactical reload drills. No need for larger mags. Practice changing mags.

·
Registered
28,673 Posts
Thank! I appreciate the fast response. I'm sure this site is full of use full information.
Information! Ha! That's a new one... :D

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I think it comes with the forum. I'm apart of another forum for fourwheelers. They are full of themselves as well. :D
Anyone find good sights for these guns yet? I've been searching but everything that comes up is old info, or for the g1. I might need to just break down and take it to the range and sight in the sights. Is it accurate?

·
Registered
28,673 Posts
I'd need to know more about what you define as "good". My 24/7 came with Heine sights. I think they are fine sights. The people who spend more than $100 to put them on their Glock would probably agree with me.
So what are you looking for?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not too sure what kind mine came with. I'm looking for night sights as it's my consealed carry. I'll look into the Heine

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome from the Tampa Bay area - Florida's Sun Coast!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts