Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new, proud Taurus PT709 owner!

I found this place while trying to field strip the thing and Google searching why it wouldn't come apart. Since then, I browse these forums constantly as I've found myself a unexpected fan of Taurus firearms. The gun itself is great (I don't get some of the hatred towards Taurus, although I'll admit that it kept me from buying the brand for awhile), but the service afterwards was even better. I had a defective magazine, called customer service, shipped it in with the appropriate letter, and recieved a replacement within 10 days.

My 709 won't be the last Taurus I own!

Nice to meet you all, and thanks for the depository of knowlege you've assembled here!

~Mike

PS: Go Governor Scott Walker!

·
Registered
8,052 Posts
Hello from central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Administrator
39,375 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from the Great State of Mississippi. :wave:

TaurusArmed.net is blessed to have the finest group of forum members that I’ve ever had the pleasure of being associated with.

Also, the forum is staffed by a top-notch group of Administrators, Super Moderators, and Moderators who do a fine job of keeping everything orderly and respectful.

·
10,379 Posts
Welcome from the North Woods.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

1 - 20 of 47 Posts