Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I cannot wait!! Appears to be a quality cast and we already know how good the directing and special effects are. Looks like it will fill the void we have in the summer months before TWD comes back in October.

Reactions: Wolf1477

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I tend to be skeptical of spin offs and things like that. But I will give it a try before judging.

Creek

Reactions: Wolf1477

·
Registered
675 Posts
I'll give watching it a shot.
Nothing to lose but summer re-runs.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sorry, I'm probably gonna take a pass on this one. I watched several episodes of TWD a couple of years back.
It was entertaining until (I evidently grew a brain) and asked a question....."does nobody on the show know how to drive a bulldozer?".............ain't watched it since.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I also am going to pass on this series.

Reactions: CWB

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
I'm sure I would be but no longer having cable I'm a year behind on the original to show up on Netflix! I'll catch the new one when it gets released to Netflix. In the meantime I'll avoid threads on the subject like I started doing with TWD.

·
Registered
17,161 Posts
Sorry, I'm probably gonna take a pass on this one. I watched several episodes of TWD a couple of years back.
It was entertaining until (I evidently grew a brain) and asked a question....."does nobody on the show know how to drive a bulldozer?".............ain't watched it since.
Yep, when one has a measurable IQ, Hollywood has to work overtime to entertain. I've actually never seen the show and didn't know if this was a TV series of a new movie opening in theaters. Had to look it up.

I'll bet there are people in this forum stocking up on their supply of zombie apocalypse ammunition and tee shirts right now...the same crowd that wears camouflage underwear and buys 'tactical' toilet paper. :)

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
No, I get enough drama from the internet..;)

Reactions: RScottie and mwj999

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I'll at least set it to record and give it a chance...

Reactions: RScottie

·
Banned
1,338 Posts
This upcoming one is deemed "Must See" by pretty much everyone in the domicile at this point.

Love TWD (except while some say "why not drive a bulldozer", I'm constantly saying: "Why not just put on some motorcycle leathers, a helmet and let's see the fraking things try to bite through that!") - I read the comic before the series started but I love the way they've adapted and modified to suit TV.

Definitely one of the top 10 shows on TV at the moment. Probably even top 5 for me. I certainly hope FTWD is a value add rather than some sort of "Joey" sucktastic event trying to capitalize off TWD's prowess and people's furvor for more BRAIIIIINNNSSSSS (or horse flesh, or whatever they can get their undead hands on). I trust in AMC a bit. They delivered with Better Call Saul as a spinoff of Breaking Bad, I would think they won't deliver a POS as a spinoff of TWD.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Short answer: NO! Just not into this.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Reactions: CWB and RScottie
1 - 20 of 156 Posts