Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!

As you guys know I have my times where I'm active and times that I'm not.

Anyway I finished up with my short tour in Korea and reenlisted before leaving, I'll attach a photo of it. Now I'm getting settled in Germany. Moving into a nice place off base and picking up my '14 Focus ST tomorrow too, ill make sure to post pictures of that! BTW getting settled in Germany is a royal PAIN THE BUTT. All kinds of crazy regulations and laws.

Of course with the crazy gun laws in Europe and being deprived of my guns already for a year while in Korea, while I was home on leave I HAD to get some new ones..even if it was only for a few weeks of fun.

Now this was my attempt at a "#STEELWAITING" photo, however I was using a crappy phone camera and well... had a few drinks.

I gotta say I was already a fan of the G36. I originally shot one while stationed in NM, one of the guys had one for his ccw. I fell in love with it then, now 2 years later I finally bought one and.....it was just as sweet as I remembered. Slim single stack goodness :) BTW this thing is accurate too! I picked up a pretty shweet ar-10 too but no pictures of that bad boy unfortunately.

Plus a little fun for the fire dogs.

EDIT: So this is embarrassing apparently I posted about my reenlistment... Huh. Maybe I should have stayed away from that Korean liquor!

Attachments

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
cats welcome back.jpg

Glad to see you are going to make a career out of the military.

Nice photos. thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
24,610 Posts
Sounds like your in for some fun.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Thank You for your service...

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Thanks for your service. Have you ever considered a more relaxing MOS ?

Reactions: niko

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Congrats on the reenlistment and the Glock 36! Can't go wrong with either haha

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Thank you for your service. Have a beer and a brat for me.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Congrats on the new toys. Man, I still remember that 16 y/o kid all those years ago! You've grown into a hell of young man. As the others have said, thank you for your service. It sounds like you've had a lot of fun over there. If you ever find yourself at Tyndall AFB for any reason pm me and I'll buy you a drink.

·
Super Moderator
36,042 Posts
Good to hear from you! You certainly are seeing the world at Uncle's expense...and yours! :D

Congrats on the new pistol and the new lodging. My nephew did a tour in Germany and had a blast.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Thank you for your service

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Funny how it seems like yesterday, when a snotty little kid joined the forum and had a bunch of questions about guns. Now he has a day job handling things that explode, not just one go 'round, but two!

And you know what makes him a man? ...............................that .45 baby! yeah! There is no substitute.
I was afraid with you being in the East and Europe, you'd go metric on us.

Niko, thanks for your service and thank you for allowing us watch you grow into a fine young man.

RT

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
No kidding!! Thank you for your service!!! BTW, while the gun laws may suck in Germany, at least the beer is damn good.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha heck no! Best job in the world!

Thank you everyone I appreciate all your support. Where doe the time go? Bought a Taurus 24/7 almost 7 years ago not only did I get an awesome pistol, I gained a family.

Oh and btw still 0 malfunctions with my Taurus... Never!

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,948 Posts
niko

Thank you for your service!

Keep posting, as you can, and storing up the memories.

snoopy flag.gif

1 - 20 of 22 Posts