Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
7,566 Posts
Good looking gun. Range report when available

· Registered
9,595 Posts
The S&W 41 is awsome -and DH actually lets me shoot it -a little bit!! It's soooo accurate!

· Registered
7,304 Posts
Awesome!! The Smith & Wesson 41 is the Holy Grail of .22's!

Reactions: morrcarr67

· Registered
15,654 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

· Premium Member
16,973 Posts
NICE, that pistola is on my bucket list....

· Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After I get it I will have to do a picture with all my 22 pistols together. I have
1. dan wesson pistol pac
2. s&w 41
3. Ruger single six stainless
4. RIA xt22
5. Ruger Mk II goverment target
6. Ruger MK III 22/45 target
7. Taurus pt1911 with a AA conversion kit
and 5 22 rifles its a good thing they are cheap to feed Randy

· Registered
30,171 Posts
and 5 22 rifles its a good thing they are cheap to feed Randy
If you can find the ammunition for it! :D I've been finding some shorts, but even those are becoming rare...

Nice new .22!

· Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you can find the ammunition for it! :D I've been finding some shorts, but even those are becoming rare...

Nice new .22!
Before this shortage started I was buying 22 ammo (walmart) every payday (2 weeks) I still have about 6000 rounds to last until we can get it again. I refuse to feed the ammo scalpers and suppliers who have been charging crazy prices for ammo Randy

· Registered
30,171 Posts
Before this shortage started I was buying 22 ammo (walmart) every payday (2 weeks) I still have about 6000 rounds to last until we can get it again. I refuse to feed the ammo scalpers and suppliers who have been charging crazy prices for ammo Randy
We have a bunch here too, for me it's a habit to also pick up more ammo before we go out shooting, even if I have enough. Better to have too much than not enough! :D Though at least for me availability is the issue, prices are same.

· Banned
3,798 Posts
Cool good buy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.