Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to say hello to you all, I did alot of research before I bought my newest weapon.
Because of what I read here and for reviews from other sites, the Taurus Mil Pro PT145 was my choice. Its 3rd gen as far as I know, Tan and black with rail, mil on one side and PT145pro on the other,Heine sites, NAR are the first 3 in the serial. Have already had it at the Range
Shot 100 magtech 230 grain with on problems, the trigger dose take some some practice but was driving nails at ten yards by the fourth clip.
I think I may already have a problem, my wife likes the size and she and I both think it has less recoil than my Glock 32(357), She wants me to leave it with her, I wanted it for CC,
What am I to do.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I think I may already have a problem, my wife likes the size and she and I both think it has less recoil than my Glock 32(357), She wants me to leave it with her, I wanted it for CC,
What am I to do.
Simple. Sell the Glock and buy another PT-145. :D

Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for having me, I love this site, I have a feelin I am going to learn alot here, do have a ?, do you guys or ladies have any info on a good laser for the pro
I was looking at the LaserLyte Sub-Mini, its small but the reviews on the laser, most say it suck, anybody have one in use and if so how is it doing for you. JG

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun :D
You might try a search in here:
At the top of this you will see-
Home Help Search Profile My Messages Donations Members Gallery Logout
Use the search and then after you have typed what you want, at the bottom it says "GO Advanced"
This will help you narrow down the choices in the forum..
I found a lot of stuff in there on lasers ;)
Here is one general thread i saw
http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/index.php?topic=1711.0
Older article on lasers but a lot of info

Have fun and good luck on a second gun for you...lol

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A warm welcome from Tulsa. Keep the wife happy,
& you'll be happy! :) :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the forum. Great place for info and ideas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts