Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I just signed up today and wanted to post my new gun. I traded my judge to a guy for his brand new pt 101p. I liked my judge but after the wow factor wore off I never shot it. It just sat in a drawer. I got the gun, holster, box of ammo, and 2 16 round mags. He only put 2 mags threw it and so far I have put 2 threw it. It also has hogue rubber grips.I feel like I got the better end of the deal but the other guy was happy also. I need to put some more rounds through it to finish breaking it in but so far I love it.

·
Super Moderator
35,573 Posts
Welcome to the forim from Northern Illinois. Post up a photo of your new acquisition!

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville, FL! Post a picture of your new gun! We never get tired of seeing them!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hello from Eastern Washington.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Hello from Piqua Ohio. PT92 is my special favorite, I think you will really enjoy shooting it's fraternal twin brother.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Welcome aboard and Greetings from DFW, Tx. Yes indeed, I do believe you got the better end of that deal. Does your PT101 have the 'finger grooves' on the front strap?? If so, and you say it had 16 round mags, that was a 'special edition'. I'm not sure if it has any more actual value, but I found out about them while I was looking for a playmate for my PT92. Good luck with that, and Happy Shootin'.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Oops, almost forgot...

:nopics:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it has the grooves. From what I read it was made only for acadamy sports. It also has adjustable sights.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from the Great State of Mississippi, and congratulations on making a great trade!

Please take the time to read the forum rules and guidelines. You will find that they are fair, reasonable, and sensible; and are in place for the good of all concerned.

http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/member-introduction/612-taurus-armed-net-site-guidelines.html

Also, each section in this forum contains useful information which can be found in the sticky topics at the top of each section.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys, I have a quick question concerning posting pics. I mostly use my iPhone for Internet surfing. Can I post pics useing my phone?

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I use my android phone via Tapatalk 90% of the time on here, i just upload my photos onto my Photobucket account and post the IMG link they provide. Don't know if there's an iPhone app for it, but chances are there is one.

Welcome from Pennsylvania by the way.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts