Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a PT 24/7 G2C and I've received nothing but trash talk from others. I don't see the big deal and honestly think they're misinformed or just never fired any brand of Taurus. I hope to hear some input on why they talk so bad about them.

Thanks

sitting in west texas

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Hello from StL MO!!
image.jpg

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet. Just learn to shoot it really well and shut them up.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome from the Mountain in New mexico....it ain't new and it dang shore ain't Mexico....I have 2 "Bull" pistols...a PT-1911 in 45ACP and a PT-99...9mm of course... both 1st rate equipment...

REDD

·
Registered
19,193 Posts
:smile: Hi and welcome aboard from nw PA!!! :happy: My experience with the 24/7 is limited but it's all been good, I can't help ya' there.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Welcome, hope you enjoy your new pistol. Most of the critics have never even owned one, so aren't speaking from experience; they also probably got conned into spending more than they would've liked on their own gun.

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, I think it's like someone who's never had but one brand of car. their opinions will be biased.

Thanks for all the welcomes

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina!

barney.jpg

I have a 24/7 G2 9 mm full size with over 2,000 rounds shot through it without a single issue at all. Not one.
I had a PT 809c that I put over 800 rounds through with no issue at all. I sold it to buy a full size PT 809 which
I just recently got and haven't had time to fire due to the weather.

People talk all kinds of junk over stuff they have never touched, held or even seen work at all.

I know people who just know Glocks are just the best damn gun ever made without ever having fire any gun at all their entire life.

Enjoy you new 24/7 ! They are the best gun on earth without question! :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
​Welcome to the Forum from Gulf Coast Florida!

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Howdy from West By God Virginia..Taurus makes great guns..

·
Registered
29,949 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine" state of Florida.

State of over "1 MILLION 150 THOUSAND" Concealed Carry Licenses.

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts