Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to chime in as I am new to this forum, although not too new to Taurus. I have a PT111 G2 that I have owned for three years. For my birthday a week ago my wife bought me a Walther and a G2C (she’s a great wife). That brought my handgun total up to ten. Despite owning a variety of other firearms to include S&W, H&K, etc I really enjoy my G2C. I feel as though the ergos are exceptional and that it chews through whatever ammo I run through it. I have never had a problem with either of the ones that I own. I know that many people comment negatively about the trigger but I don’t get it. Especially for a firearm that is meant for concealed carrying. Events in which an individual using their CC weapon typically happen in the rule of three, 3 rounds fired in a span of 3 seconds within 3 yards. The G2C isn’t meant to be match grade and for its purpose the trigger is more than adequate. One thing that I enjoy about the gun is that despite being a “budget” firearm from a less popular manufacturer there are quite a few aftermarket parts for it. I enjoy my minor “gunsmithing” and have changed the RSA and striker guide and have sights coming. All in all I feel as though for the money the G2C is a great firearm. So much so that I carry it the majority of the time over the other guns that I have. I look forward to reading your posts and having some wisdom imparted on me.

·
Registered
24,500 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
18,489 Posts
:smile: Hi and welcome aboard from nw PA! :hello:

·
Super Moderator
35,544 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Administrator
39,378 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
40,404 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Florida Keys.

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Welcome, from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Welcome aboard, from Las Vegas!

I think most of the people here share the same sentiments as you about the G2C.

·
Registered
29,846 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you Sir. My grandparents lived in Olympia for years and I visited them a few times there. Beautiful part of the country. Hooah from a fellow Army veteran.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. I see there are quite a few fellow Floridians here as I myself am from the Orlando area.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts