Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I'm a long time shooter (actually took riflery classes as an elective in High School in the 70s) and have recently started purchasing my own weapons. I currently own a Beretta 92FS 9mm, a Savage Mark II .22, a Ruger American in .308 Winchester and a High Standard Field Classic 12 gauge Pump. I am picking up a Taurus PT 145 Millenium Pro in the morning. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good concealed and open carry holster for it? I use a Blackhawk! Sherpa for the Ruger but don't think they make a model for the 145. Thanks for your help!

Reactions: sparks9293

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Welcome from Plano TX to the best gun forum on the Internet!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Hello from StL. MO!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all. I guess I should say I hail from the Great State of Louisiana and no, Darbo, I doubt they do!

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Hey everybody. I'm a long time shooter (actually took riflery classes as an elective in High School in the 70s) and have recently started purchasing my own weapons. I currently own a Beretta 92FS 9mm, a Savage Mark II .22, a Ruger American in .308 Winchester and a High Standard Field Classic 12 gauge Pump. I am picking up a Taurus PT 145 Millenium Pro in the morning. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good concealed and open carry holster for it? I use a Blackhawk! Sherpa for the Ruger but don't think they make a model for the 145. Thanks for your help!
Hello and welcome.

That is an excellent choice for a weapon. Here are a couple of boards that might be helpful in your search for information:

Concealed & Open Carry

Millennium (Pro) Pistols

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Marine. I'll check them out tomorrow. Appreciate the help!

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Welcome from central Hellaware..

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Welcome aboard, from Dallas, TX!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas
Theis Holsters is one of our sponsers and can fix you up with a quality holster and great service.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts