Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum after recently acquiring a Rossi revolver (used, an M335 which is a 5 shot revolver J frame very similar in looks to a Colt detective special). Don't know much about it or its history, bought from an LGS that auctions on GunBroker. I have some Glocks and like the Taurus 1911 (or any 1911 :)) but don't own one.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!!

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
36,963 Posts
Welcome to the finest firearms forum on the web.

I’ve spent countless hours here at TaurusArmed.net during the past three years researching, reading, and learning about Taurus handguns in particular and about firearms and firearm safety, handling, and maintenance, in general.

Many is the time when I’ve drooled over the handgun pictures which, routinely, are posted when a member acquires a new shootin’ iron, and have actively participated in some lively, yet, good-natured debating about politics and how to solve the world’s problems with our great forum members and staff.

In short, the hours I’ve spent here at TaurusArmed.net have been hours that have greatly enriched my life and my overall knowledge base on a myriad of topics.

I sincerely hope you will enjoy your membership here as much as I am enjoying mine.:D

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Super Moderator
40,796 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
21,219 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Howdy neighbor, and welcome from Dallas!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.