Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my name is Ethan I just bought a PT 24/7 Pro DS Ti 9mm. I found this forum and lurked for a while until I felt comfortable signing up and here I am! Looking forward to learning a lot more about my pistol as well as trying to spread any of the little knowledge I have. I am 21 years old, live in a little town of about 3000 people in Oregon, I have a 3 year old son and I am a power plant equipment operator (trainee for now). Thanks for reading see all of you in the forums.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome, Ethan, from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins... Good to have ya!!!

·
Super Moderator
21,441 Posts
Welcome from Mid TN just jump right in. :)

To help you out check the FAQs,stickies and the site guidelines it will make getting around much quicker. :)

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Hello from Piqua Ohio.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Welcome!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from the Great State of Mississippi!

Please take the time to read the forum rules and guidelines. You will find that the guidelines are fair, reasonable, and sensible; and are in place for the good of all concerned.

Also, each section in this forum contains useful information which can be found in the sticky topics at the top of each section.

·
Super Moderator
35,547 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Welcome from the Northwoods of MN.

Our nearset town boasts a population of just under 800 people and there are a lot of smaller towns around the area.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from East Texas.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts